Pages

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Phaser (completed)

Today I finally finished the Phaser. It came out looking really good, but Mr. Cornell wanted me to change the background. So I have three images:

1. Phaser, black background, Galileo's Tomb HDRI:

The Phaser with a generic black background showcasing the HDRI reflections and 3 point lighting.

2. Phaser, Galileo's Tomb Background/HDRI:
Now I turned the HDRI background on, to really show that the object is reflecting the environment. Also helps to see the outline better.

3. Phaser, Photoshopped onto a background:

I Photoshopped the Phaser onto a background I made in the Computer Graphics w/ Digital Media class that I took in my freshman year. I moved the Phaser a bit to line up the highlight of the model with the light source in the image. It lined up almost, if not perfectly.


EDIT: and since I was bored, here's a .gif of the Phaser firing (there was originally a pause between shots, but I accidentally deleted that frame and I didn't save.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment